Coast Mailing Services Ltd. takes your privacy very seriously.
Coast Mailing Services Ltd. is committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality and security of our client’s personal information. Coast Mailing Services Ltd. has adopted the following principles based on the values set by the Canadian Standards Association’s Model Code for the Protection of Personal Information and Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act:
- Accountability: Coast Mailing Services Ltd. is responsible for maintaining and protecting the personal information under its control and has designated an individual to be accountable for the compliance with these principles.
- Identifying purposes: The purposes for which personal information is collected by Coast Mailing Services Ltd. shall be identified before or at the time the personal information is collected.
- Consent: The knowledge and consent of the individual are required for the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information, except where inappropriate.
- Limiting collection: The collection of personal information shall be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified by the organization. Information shall be collected by fair and lawful means.
- Limited use, retention and disclosure: Personal information provided to Coast Mailing Services Ltd. by our clients shall only be used or disclosed for the purposes for which it was provided to Coast Mailing Services Ltd. for. Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. Any backups of personal information are kept in a secure environment and destroyed after a set time.
- Accuracy: Coast Mailing Services Ltd. shall not tamper with the accuracy of personal data supplied to us by our clients.
- Safeguards: Coast Mailing Services Ltd. shall protect personal information using security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the level of the personal information received.
- Openness: Coast Mailing Services Ltd. will supply information to companies and individuals about our policies and procedures relating to the management of personal information forwarded to us.
- Individual access: Upon written request to management, an individual shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of their personal information that is under Coast Mailing Services Ltd. consigned control, and may be given access to that personal information as required and permitted by law.
- Challenging Compliance: Implementing procedures for challenging compliance with our privacy policies should be addressed to our Privacy Officer.
Coast Mailing Employee Responsibilities
As a condition of employment with Coast Mailing Services Ltd., all employees are required to sign a confidentiality agreement binding them to the protection and confidentiality of any personal information they may have access to.
Coast Mailing Services
3751 N Fraser Way #14
Burnaby, BC V5J 5G4
Hours of Operation
M-F: 8am – 5pm
Closed Saturday, Sunday